IS Support Assistant - #362204
: The IT Systems Superuser oversees the administration and maintenance of the company's IT hardware and software. This individual serves as a main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the operation. This position is also responsible for the following: administration and maintenance of computer stations, troubleshooting, systems backups, and archiving. The Superuser interacts with internal and external clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner. This includes tracking and documenting of user requests, engaging appropriate site/corporate/client resources to support the operation and timely closing of support service requests. The role will include troubleshooting basic issues and technological problems. Role will be the first line of communication in getting in touch with Help Desk.
Qualifications - External
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the primary support of the company's systems solutions for the user community.
- Develops and maintains tracking tools for support service requests and resolutions by location and resource.
- Engages appropriate expert resources when complex support issues arise outside of Procura and other applications.
- Works with the Help Desk team to successfully close support service requests issues and support testing activities.
- Works with project teams to help implement, maintain, and improve Internal Systems.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to site management and client management (as appropriate).
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
College diploma in Computer Systems Technology (related field of study) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests to ensure timely response to the users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the administration and maintenance of infrastructure, software systems, etc.
- Strong confidence using and maintaining computers.
- Quick and open learner.
- IT experience is an asset.
- Additional responsibilities include answering and responding to phone calls and other reception duties.
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. At Bayshore all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two dose vaccine series or one dose of a single- dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior to the official start date of hire. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and applicable Provincial Human Rights Code.