Journeyman Gasfitter (Class A) - #362203
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd
Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring a Journeyman Gasfitter (Class A) for work within the Medicine Hat area.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term construction projects with well-established and reputable clients.
- Measure, cut, thread and assemble pipe using tools such as pipe cutters, pipe threading machines and pipe vices
- Test and replace defective equipment or components
- Start up and adjust new or repaired equipment
- Prepare reports
To be considered for this Gasfitter position you must:
- Hold a Journeyman Gasfitter (Class A) certificate
- Have Burner Management Systems experience
- Experience working within Industrial/Oil & Gas facilities
- Have valid Energy Safety Canada H2S Alive and Fall Protection, Standard First Aid (Level A or C – with CPR/AED) and CSTS 2020 Fundamentals certificates
- Able to troubleshoot burners
- Experience/familiarity with B-149.1 & B-149.3 Gas Code
- Have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime and weekends and the ability to travel
- The ability to work with little supervision
- Able to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
- Mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid class 5 drivers’ license and reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage: