Program Coordinator - #362200
Thames Valley Children’s Centre (TVCC)
We are currently recruiting for 1 (one) full time (37.5 hours per week), temporary Program Coordinator in Autism & Behavioural Services. This position will work primarily in Core Clinical Services and may support work in the Early Years Programs (Entry to School, Caregiver-Mediated Early Years), and Foundational Family Services. This position is expected to begin in December 2023 and end November 2024. The designated office for this position is to be determined. Regular travel within southwestern Ontario may be required
- Draft procedures, processes and practices for approval by ABS Leadership Team
- Develop, implement, monitor, and evaluate registration and service delivery processes, and program evaluation criteria and data collection methods
- Working in partnership with other staff to problem solve inquiries related to program issues, referrals, processing payments, data collecting and recording requirements, services and supports provided to parents and community partners, use of Electronic Medical Records, etc.
- Track families from initial inquiries through to pick up into service, while in service through to re-referrals to ensure that each step is supportive of the family and meets standards of efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and address service delivery trends and anomalies, flag contentious issues and concerns related to process and service delivery and propose resolutions to Managers which lead to increased consistency across the region
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Health Services, Social Services or other relevant program.
- Experience with program development, project management and/or process development
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple demands efficiently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Understands and has experience working within models similar to TVCC philosophies and practices (i.e., Family-Centred Care, Life Needs Model and Solution-Focused Approach)
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in the MS Office Suite 2010 package of programs, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, in addition to GoldCare
- A valid Ontario driver’s licence and regular access to a personal vehicle
- Proficiency in the French language would be considered an asset
December 3rd, 2023
Interested in Applying?
Please email your resume (as an attachment in .pdf or Microsoft Word format) to Human Resources at [email protected] (apply[at]tvcc[dot]on[dot]ca). In the subject line of your email, please indicate the position you are interested in.
Please note that TVCC has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Any offer of employment will be conditional on providing proof of vaccination in accordance with our policy.
While all applications are appreciated only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TVCC is committed to making our recruitment and selection process accessible to all candidates. Accommodations for disabilities are available upon request.