Title Property Administrator - #343054
Are you highly organized, detail-oriented and enjoy learning new systems?
Do you want to build a rewarding career in residential property management with one of the consistently recognized 50 Best Employers in Canada?
If this is you, come join our community as a Property Administrator.
Who are we?
We are a growth-oriented company that own and operate the highest quality rental communities across Canada. We offer our residents attractive, comfortable and secure homes.
Our employees are essential to the success of our communities and we consider them our most valuable assets. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. This is reflected in our industry leading levels of Employee Engagement.
About the Property Administrator opportunity:
As our frontline liaison, build strong relationships and deliver excellence by addressing concerns to maintain resident satisfaction.
Own administration of services, collect payments, inspect the property and facilitate resident moves.
Support with inquiries, unit viewings, new resident onboarding and achieving leasing targets.
What you need to succeed:
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, sales, office administration or related field.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with MS Office. SAP knowledge is an asset.
- Well-developed English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when needed to meet business requirements.
- Proven ability to address concerns and achieve performance targets.
- Strong problem-solver with effective negotiation skills.
- Service-oriented with proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you?
At CAPREIT, we reward all permanent full-time employees:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Employee Savings Plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Plan
- Learning & Professional Development
Your opportunity to build an exciting career!
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.