Full Time - Hospital Security Guard - #343050
Date: 1 week ago
City: Edmonton, AB
Contract type: Part time
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access control within and out of the facilities and report or investigate irregularities
- While on patrol, monitor risks such as unlocked doors, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical issues, hazardous material and additional breaches of security
- Monitor patient safety and report and changes to Protective Services and/or Nursing staff
- Monitoring situations, cameras, property and events
- Report all incidents as per specific site regulations
- Respond to alarms and emergency calls for assistance
- Holding an Alberta Security license, or have the ability to obtain a valid Alberta Security license
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills while remaining professional with a tactful demeanor.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain routine logs
- Ability to make immediate decisions, while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information.
- The ability to perform under pressure and in adversity.
- Ability to walk 18/20km and stairs
How to apply
To apply for this job you need to authorize on our website. If you don't have an account yet, please register.
Controller - Hiring Urgently
Rohit Group Of Companies, Edmonton, AB
2 days ago
We are looking to hire a focused Controller to join our exceptional team at Rohit Group of Companies in Edmonton, AB.Growing your career as a Full Time Controller is an awesome opportunity to develop competitive skills.If you are strong in cooperation, leadership and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Controller at Rohit Group...
Exova, Edmonton, AB
2 days ago
Overview Element has an fixed term contract opportunity for a Chemistry Technician for testing, sample preparation and delivery/collection of samples and preparation of test reports. Responsibilities Analysis of water-physical, chemical and microbiological parameters Analysis of ores and minerals Analysis of water, soil, aggregates, concrete and scale samples Operation of equipment like pH / EC / TDS meters, UV-visible spectrophotometers, ovens,...
Retail Security Guard - Urgent Role
Allied Universal, Edmonton, AB
5 days ago
We are looking to hire an organized Retail Security Guard to join our diverse team at Allied Universal in Edmonton, AB.Growing your career as a Full Time Retail Security Guard is a fantastic opportunity to develop productive skills.If you are strong in communication, persuasion and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of Retail Security...