Delivery Assistant - #187793
At GoBolt, we provide a technology-driven, customer-centric and sustainable approach to ecommerce and last-mile logistics for businesses of all sizes from local brands to large national retailers. By operating as an extension of our customer's team, we deliver best-in-class services every step of the way. Spurred by our recent Series B raise of $115M that included prominent investors such as IKEA, we're building North Americas largest electric vehicle fleet to help bring sustainability to an industry notorious for its heavy impact on the environment. Our goal is to be carbon negative by 2023. We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in.
Site Address: 3275 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 0G1
- Monday to Friday - 6:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday to Sunday - 6:00am to 4:00pm
$17/hr ($15/hr base pay + $2/hr bonus) + 100% tips + full benefits
What's in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family right from day 1
- Full-time, year round position
- Safety shoe allowance of $150
- Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
- OT available
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
What you'll be doing:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries/pick-ups
- Pad, wrap, move, and pack boxes and furniture
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Maintain Bolt Technologies's assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of the fastest growing companies.
Our team is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. We will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family.
GoBolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. We are committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of GoBolts recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.